Each session will open with group problem solving, then move onto the weekly assigned topic or presentation, and then finish with "free time" for research/chat/anything.
- 30 September: What details are needed for each person researched?andScanning documents and photos
- 7 October: Wills and probateandConvicts and criminal records
- 14 Oct: Scanning documents and photos
- 21 Oct: Online newspapers on Trove
- 28 Oct: Producing charts
- 4 Nov: MELBOURNE CUP DAY - LIBRARY CLOSED - NO FAMILY HISTORY GROUP
- 11 Nov: Possible guest speaker - to be confirmed
Want to join the group? Come along to Sam Merrifield Library, Tuesdays 1-3pm. No need to book, just drop in.